Salary Advice? - We All Have to Make a Living

Buprenorphine Post

Postby tdbailey » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

I don't seem to have the option to email you. Maybe is is how you have your settings. I think you should be able to email me though and if you do I can give you some specific numbers.

Postby NoDrugs4u » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

Thank you all for the negotiating advice. I do appreciate it. What I was more looking for were examples of actual $$ figures of what clinics were paying other addiction physicians so I would have a ballpark figure to work with. Thank you.

Postby entjwb » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

If they want you to start the negotiations then start high. I would make it a per patient. Are they state and federally funded? If so they may be getting $400+ per patient. If they start they will go higher if you feel low balled you.

Postby NoDrugs4u » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

I was just looking for examples of what others are getting for working at clinics. In-person hourly pay and on-call time hourly pay. I would only ask for information from anonymous forum members or perhaps those with past clinic jobs. Just looking for a "ballpark" figure. Thank you.

I wouldn't ask any of the non-anonymous forum members to reveal personal salary information (unless they wanted to).

Postby kcairns » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

tell them your skills are rarer and more life saving than neurosurg or cardiovascular surg, you guarantee high class work and can se lots of pts and get pos feedback for the company...tell them thus it is to their advantage to offer you the most the company cam afford

Postby drpasser » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:28 am

What are your board certifications? When did you graduate from medical school?

Return to “Clinical Use of Buprenorphine”