Physician Locator Changes

Buprenorphine Post
philobrian

Postby philobrian » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:12 pm

ask for Nick Reuter @Csat.He made corrections in 24 hours

mgh63

Postby mgh63 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:12 pm

I have a friend at CESAT and will try to find out. Good question.

clipsitz

Postby clipsitz » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:12 pm

This is a good question. I recently tried to call other waived physicians in my area using the list, and met with several dead ends. It has to be easier to find heroin than a doctor to treat patients for it.

wgrass

Postby wgrass » Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:12 pm

In answer to my question I received the following reply. Thank you Ms. Williams.

Good afternoon. Regarding our phone conversation this morning, I am responding to your request for information regarding how to update your contact information in the SAMHSA Buprenorphine Physician database and on the Physician Locator.

Physicians holding a DATA waiver who would like to change, add or remove their contact information in the database or on the SAMHSA Buprenorphine Physician Locator may do so using the same e-mail address they provided on the original Notification of Intent (NOI) form they submitted to SAMHSA to obtain their waiver. Alternately, you may send us a signed fax requesting us to change your contact information in the database and/or on the Locator. For verification purposes, include your first and last name, DEA # and the new contact information you would like to have on record. Send the signed fax to:

Fax: 301-593-9433
Attn.: SAMHSA Buprenorphine Physician Locator

Upon receipt, you will receive an e-mail confirmation and your new information will be posted on the Locator.

Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance. You can reach me directly at 301-592-3333.

Regards,

Elizabeth Williams on behalf of the
CSAT Buprenorphine Information Center
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Division of Pharmacologic Therapies
Attn.: Opioid Treatment Waiver Program
CSAT, Rockwall II Bldg., Suite 615
5600 Fishers Lane
Rockville, MD 20857
1-866-287-2728
301-443-3994 (fax)
http://buprenorphine.samhsa.gov/index.html

Return to “Clinical Use of Buprenorphine”