Was there a data dump?

Buprenorphine Post
MChaplin

Postby MChaplin » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:15 am

the "new" web board is through pccs- the website is http://pcss.invisionzone.com/ - all the answers are provided by "mentors" who are experts in the field and are more scientifically based than clinical experience based though there is some of that. i can't remember exactly how to sign up for it- but i think if you go to the pccs website you will find it. for the record, the comment i posted, i posted on 12/2 but it is only today 12/20 that it appeared in my thread. that delay is unacceptable to me- i will probably keep this membership active but i doubt i will participate much as it is so frustrating- esp as there are only invisible inaccessible "moderators" and no actual person or persons to appeal to to explain this odd phenomena of "dumping".
happy holidays to you all! (haha you will probably not see this until well into the new year)
M

fishdoc

Postby fishdoc » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:15 am

It seems like they save the posts for 6-8 weeks and then release them in a batch. Not really helpful as when the do release them, it appears as if there is new post in every topic.

Yes it is very frustrating.

What "new web board"?

mattkeene

Postby mattkeene » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:15 am

What new webboard if I may ask?

jmosby1469

Postby jmosby1469 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:15 am

And to think I was wondering if it is I who had been disenfranchised, receiving no posts for several months, and now many, many very, very old ones. Now I can imagine it was a systematic error vs. my own profile. Still, receiving very old posts as if they were new ones has happened often in the past year or so, anyway. It's just the large gap in getting notice of any new ones at all that was concerning.

MChaplin

Postby MChaplin » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:15 am

me too. I am quite frustrated with this discussion board as posts are not appearing in a timely basis- If this doesn't post promptly, I will probably disengage, the new webboard doesn't seem to have these issues though it is less "friendly". I have enjoyed my discussions with all of you and am hopeful that whatever issues are leading to the delays will be rectified and we can continue our worthy discussions. thanks to all my peers out there for your support over the years.
M

Return to “Clinical Use of Buprenorphine”